Nieuwe Planview LeanKit Agile Scaler stelt organisaties in staat om succes te vergroten met flexibele werkaflevering
AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Organisaties kunnen nu de voordelen van op schaal-agile realiseren en sneller leveren dankzij de Planview® LeanKit Agile Scaler. Het nieuwe Agile Scaler-aanbod maakt het mogelijk agile delivery uit te breiden in teams die afdelingsgrenzen overschrijden, terwijl elk team nog steeds de autonomie heeft om zijn eigen agile execution-tools en -processen te gebruiken en:
- Het synchroniseren van planning en het bevorderen van de coördinatie tussen teams door gegevens en functies te decomposeren, afhankelijkheden in kaart te brengen en checkpoints voor aanpassingen en koerscorrectie aan te bieden
- Het creëeren van inzicht in de workflow en samenwerken in verschillende teams om te zorgen voor afstemming op bedrijfsinitiatieven en investeringen te stimuleren ter ondersteuning van producten, waardestromen en prioriteiten van de portefeuille
Scale Agile and Accelerate Time to Value by Connecting Multiple Teams Using Disparate Agile Tools and Workflows
New Planview LeanKit Agile Scaler enables organizations to expand agile success with work delivery flexibility
AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Organizations can now achieve the benefits of agile at scale and deliver faster with the Planview® LeanKit Agile Scaler. The new Agile Scaler offering makes it possible to extend agile delivery across teams spanning functional and departmental boundaries while still ensuring every team has the autonomy to use their own agile execution tools and processes, and to:
- Synchronize planning and promote coordination across teams by decomposing epics and features, mapping out dependencies, and providing checkpoints for adjustments and course correction
- Create visibility into the flow of work and collaborate across teams to ensure alignment with company initiatives and drive investments in support of product, value stream, and portfolio priorities
- Drive continuous improvement with lean metrics for measuring process efficiency, identifying areas of opportunity, and adapting workflow processes
“As organizations seek to build on the success of Agile, they face a difficult choice – how to create enough of a connection across teams and with the broader portfolio while not negatively impacting the proven success of their delivery teams,” said Jon Terry, Planview chief evangelist, Lean-Agile strategy. “With Planview’s Agile Scaler, leaders can now expand the positive team-level results to larger programs and strategic initiatives without compromising productivity and speed.”
The Agile Scaler enables work delivery flexibility by harmonizing status and shared assignments between Planview LeanKit® team boards and agile execution tools, whether teams are using LeanKit, Atlassian Jira, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Azure DevOps, multiple tools, and/or multiple instances of the same tool. It is a component of the Planview solution for Lean and Agile delivery and includes Tasktop Integration Hub for bi-directional synchronization. Tasktop Integration Hub uses a unique model-based approach to consolidate and create centralized visibility on all planned and unplanned work across multiple tools for improved resource allocation and a better understanding of velocity and constraints. Each team’s work is connected with higher level objectives on program and release train boards in LeanKit to facilitate planning, manage dependencies, provide stakeholder visibility, and ensure alignment with portfolio objectives.
Download a free trial of Planview LeanKit at leankit.com/get-leankit.
As the global leader in work and resource management, Planview makes it easier for all organizations to achieve their business goals. We provide the industry’s most comprehensive solutions designed for strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, Lean and Agile delivery, product portfolio management, capability and technology management, innovation management, and collaborative work management. Our solutions span every class of work, resource, and organization to address the varying needs of diverse and distributed teams, departments, and enterprises. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Planview’s more than 700 employees serve over 5,000 customers worldwide through a culture of innovative technology leadership, deep market expertise, and highly engaged communities. For more information, visit www.planview.com.
Planview and LeanKit are registered trademarks of Planview, Inc.
All other trademarks listed herein are owned by their respective companies.
+1 512 596 3493