NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Business Wire debuts the premiere episode of BizWireTV today, a weekly series covering trending news stories published over the newswire’s distribution network.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151016005794/en/
This week’s episode features:
- Toyota announces partnership with Yahoo and Live Nation to shine a light on new musicians.
- The Harvard Business Review revealed its annual list of world’s best performing CEOs.
- HandScape exceeds kickstarter goal for iPhone and iPad cases featuring front and backside touch controls.
- Roku now features HBO’s standalone subscription service, “HBO NOW.”
- Adobe announced new eSign capabilities in document cloud.
- The National Retail Federation expects a solid shopping season.
- IPSOFT’s virtual service-agent, Amelia 2.0, makes a splash in customer service.
The show spotlights stories on disruptive startups and technologies, entrepreneurs and funding announcements, hot business trends and companies to watch.
A core component of the video programming is news-related data analysis powered by Business Wire’s NewsTrak reports and NUVI social media tracking. BizWireTV is hosted by Erin Ade and watch for new episodes each Friday available on www.BusinessWire.com
The weekly schedule for BizWireTV episodes:
BizWireTV: Friday at 6:00am
BizWireTV Accelerator Report: Sunday at 3:00pm
About Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure. Investor relations, public relations, public policy and marketing professionals rely on Business Wire to accurately distribute market-moving news and multimedia, host online newsrooms and IR websites, build content marketing platforms, generate social engagements and provide audience analysis that improves interaction with specified target markets. Founded in 1961, Business Wire is a trusted source for news organizations, journalists, investment professionals and regulatory authorities, delivering news directly into editorial systems and leading online news sources via its multi-patented simultaneous NX Network. Business Wire has 32 offices worldwide to securely meet the varying needs of communications professionals and news consumers.
Scott Fedonchik, 212-752-9600