- Aster Guardians Global Nursing Award is een van ‘s werelds topprijzen in de verpleging met het hoogste prijzengeld
- De eerste editie vond plaats in Dubai op International Nurses Day in mei 2022, waarbij verpleegster Anna Qabale Duba uit Kenia de prijs won
- Verpleegkundigen van over de hele wereld kunnen hun nominaties voor 30 november 2022 indienen via www.asterguardians.com
- Geregistreerde verpleegkundigen kunnen een aanvraag indienen in een van de zeven talen: Engels, Mandarijn, Hindi, Spaans, Frans, Arabisch of Tagalog
DUBAI, Verenigde Arabische Emiraten–(BUSINESS WIRE)– In haar voortdurende inspanningen om de bijdrage van verpleegkundigen aan de mensheid en aan de gezondheidszorg te erkennen, heeft Aster DM Healthcare de volgende editie van de Aster Guardians Global Nursing Award aangekondigd. De prijs nodigt geregistreerde verpleegkundigen van over de hele wereld uit om de prijs aan te vragen door hun werk rechtstreeks op de genoemde site te nomineren. Geregistreerde verpleegkundigen kunnen vanaf 30 november 2022 beginnen met solliciteren in de taal van hun voorkeur – Engels, Mandarijn, Hindi, Spaans, Frans, Arabisch of Tagalog via www.asterguardians.com.
Aster Guardians Global Nursing Award 2023 Worth US $250,000 is Now Open for Nominations from Nurses Worldwide
- Aster Guardians Global Nursing Award is one of the world’s top awards in nursing with the highest prize money
- The first edition was held in Dubai on International Nurses Day in May 2022 which saw Nurse Anna Qabale Duba from Kenya win the award
- Nurses from around the world can submit their nominations via www.asterguardians.com by November 30,2022
- Registered nurses can apply in any of the seven languages – English, Mandarin, Hindi, Spanish, French, Arabic or Tagalog
DUBAI, United Arab of Emirates–(BUSINESS WIRE)– In its continued efforts to recognize the contribution of nurses to mankind and to the healthcare community, Aster DM Healthcare has announced the next edition of the Aster Guardians Global Nursing Award. The award invites registered nurses from across the world to apply for the award by submitting nomination of their work on the mentioned site directly. Registered nurses can now start applying in their preferred language – English, Mandarin, Hindi, Spanish, French, Arabic or Tagalog via www.asterguardians.com by November 30, 2022.
Nurses can apply in one Primary and up to two Secondary areas of contribution, namely – Patient Care, Nursing Leadership, Nursing Education, Social or Community Service and Research or Innovation. The secondary areas of contribution can be optional.
Once the applications are received, it will follow a stringent multi-round review process to be managed by a third-party external agency and an independent jury. Aster has appointed Ernst & Young LLP (EY) as ‘Process Advisors’ who would ensure due-diligence of applications based on the defined eligibility criteria, evaluation of the entries by an independent panel of experts, and present a list of shortlisted candidates to the Grand Jury. The Grand Jury, consisting of an independent panel of renowned experts will review the shortlisted applications to select the final top 10 nurses. These finalists will then undergo a public voting process and panel discussion with the Grand Jury for the final winner to be determined.
“After the success of the first edition of Aster Guardians Global Nursing Award which saw 24,000 applications coming in from 184 countries, we are going forward with the next edition of the award. I feel that nurses who form the backbone of the healthcare system are under-recognized while they are also overworked and over stressed. While doctors may be the brain of the healthcare system, I feel nurses must receive their due recognition,” said Dr. Azad Moopen, Founder Chairman and Managing Director of Aster DM Healthcare.
Nurse Anna Qabale Duba from Kenya who was named the winner of the $250,000 Award is now utilizing the opportunity to build a school for children and adult learning in the remote village of Turbi in Kenya. Hailing from the same village she plans to bridge the literacy gap among nomadic rural communities in North Kenya.
About Aster DM Healthcare
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in GCC and in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary healthcare through our 29 hospitals, 121 clinics, 421 pharmacies, 17 labs and 109 patient experience centers in seven countries, including India. We have over 27,200 plus dedicated staff including 3,441 doctors and 7,901 nurses across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: “We’ll treat you well.”
Aster DM Healthcare
Tel: +971 528126577