Nieuw wereldwijd luchtvaartnetwerk biedt op maat gemaakte betalings- en factureringsoplossing voor FBO’s en vlucht ondersteunende agentschappen die de algemene en defensie luchtvaart markten bedienen
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. & ORLANDO, Fl.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– TreviPay, het wereldwijde B2B-betalings- en factureringsnetwerk, heeft vandaag de lancering aangekondigd van het TreviPay Aviation Network, mogelijk gemaakt door KHI, om een co-branded, closed-loop kaartoplossing die is afgestemd op de behoeften van FBO’s (operators met een vaste basis) en vlucht ondersteunende serviceorganisaties die de algemene en defensie luchtvaartsector bedienen, en hun klanten. KHI, een dochteronderneming van TreviPay, is een betrouwbare betalingsexpert in de markten voor overheids-, commerciële luchtvaart en scheepsbrandstoffen. Door de betalingstechnologie van TreviPay op het handelsnetwerk van KHI te stapelen, zullen de bedrijven klanten de mogelijkheid bieden om klanten een co-branded kaart uit te geven die wordt geaccepteerd door ‘s werelds meest uitgebreide netwerk van luchtvaartleveranciers. Het TreviPay Aviation Network biedt vereenvoudigde, geconsolideerde facturering van alle luchtvaartkosten, zoals brandstof en gronddiensten.
TreviPay Launches TreviPay Aviation Network with Global Payment Card Solution
New global aviation network will offer tailored payment and invoicing solution for FBOs and flight support agencies servicing the general and defense aviation markets
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. & ORLANDO, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– TreviPay, the global B2B payments and invoicing network, today announced its launch of the TreviPay Aviation Network, powered by KHI, to offer a co-branded, closed-loop card solution tailored to the needs of FBOs (fixed-base operators) and flight support service organizations who service the general and defense aviation industries, and their customers. KHI, an affiliate of TreviPay, is a trusted payments expert in the government, commercial aviation, and marine fuel bunkering markets. By layering TreviPay’s payments technology onto KHI’s merchant network, the companies will provide clients the ability to issue customers a co-branded card that is accepted across the world’s most comprehensive network of aviation suppliers. The TreviPay Aviation Network offers simplified, consolidated billing of all aviation expenses such as fuel and ground services.
The highly competitive aviation industry, which runs on an inter-dependent network of vendors and merchants, includes aviation customers who are looking for support in securing fuel and services while providing the best value to retain its customers and business partners. The TreviPay Aviation Network is the result of TreviPay combining its rich experience in payments and invoicing technology with KHI’s comprehensive global network of 7,000 ICAO locations and more than 22,000 terminals in 220 countries and territories transacting in 56 currencies.
“The TreviPay Aviation Network will leverage TreviPay’s proprietary technology and KHI’s network to allow FBOs and trip support services organizations to offer outstanding payments and invoicing convenience to their customers, even as those customers travel beyond the FBOs’ locations,” said Brandon Spear, CEO of TreviPay. “The TreviPay Aviation Network will help FBOs to grow, drive loyalty and increase their customers’ purchasing power around the world.”
The TreviPay Aviation Network, powered by KHI, will drive efficiencies and commerce for FBOs and aviation customers alike:
- FBO Benefits
- Ability to issue a co-branded card solution provided by a trusted, agnostic provider
- Drive competitive advantage: A branded card will deliver billing and pricing alliances to clients, and will also allow FBOs to track customer purchasing activity and issue loyalty rewards
- Easy invoicing and service specialized for aviation: The TreviPay Aviation Network will eliminate the need for FBOs to chase paper receipts to invoice their customers. The entire invoicing process is digitized and streamlined. TreviPay manages the processing, invoicing, AR, support, disputes, collections, and reconciliation, thereby freeing up FBOs’ time and capital to run their business. And the network is built specifically for the aviation industry; invoices are customized with every detail – even the tail number of the plane
- Save money versus open-loop options: The TreviPay Aviation Network’s closed-loop card will save FBOs considerably on fees versus offering an open-loop card
- Cardholder Benefits
- A single card that can be used everywhere: Cardholders will be able to use a global aviation payment card that is accepted by all vendors at an FBO within the KHI network. FBO customers will no longer struggle to pay multiple service providers for one landing
- Tail-specific reporting and prompt receipts: Customers will receive timely billing with a single, consolidated invoice per stop, which includes transactional data to Level III, with tail number streamlined reconciliation. No more waiting for delivery of receipts from multiple lifts and delaying trips
- Controls to eliminate friction: Negotiated prices will be locked in, so there will be no billing confusion, and purchasing controls between cardholders and suppliers will reduce invoice disputes
“As an affiliate of TreviPay, we are proud to combine expertise to offer a global payment and invoicing solution for the aviation industry,” said Virginia Zimmerman, President of KHI. “This global aviation network enables a simpler, more widely accepted payments solution for aviation customers to successfully complete aviation fuel and service procurement.”
The TreviPay Aviation Network follows the earlier launch of TreviPay’s specialized networks for the needs of businesses of all sizes: the Private Network for large enterprises, the TreviPay Network for midmarket businesses and the Small Business Supplier Network for small businesses.
To learn more about the TreviPay Aviation Network, powered by KHI, attendees can visit the First Time Exhibitor Pavilion at Booth 4513f during the 2022 NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE) from October 18-20, 2022.
TreviPay is the global B2B payments and invoicing network built to optimize trade between buyers and sellers. With more than four decades of experience building networks, TreviPay is the preferred B2B payment method of corporate buyers and sellers globally, processing $6 billion in transaction volume across 32 countries, 19 currencies and 90,000 active buyers. TreviPay gives clients the power to offer trade credit, and is trusted by major brands – with 80,000 selling locations – to deliver invoices with net terms and guaranteed payment across all sales and distribution channels. TreviPay has created the only fully managed payment and invoicing network to support B2B commerce of the future. For more information, visit trevipay.com.
The Fletcher Group