London 09 November 2022: Koinal, the popular crypto trading platform owned by global fintech services group, SG Veteris, has teamed up with Apple to make investing in crypto even easier. It already allows payments through credit and debit cards or bank transfers, and it is now one of only a few providers to let people buy cryptocurrencies with Apple Pay, providing its customers with even more choice.
Koinal customers can use Apple Pay to buy crypto through its website using Safari web browser and it will soon be available through its IOS App on iPhones or other IOS supported devices. While some providers charge more for Apple Pay purchases, Koinal does not charge extra fees.
Users can get started by visiting www.koinal.io or by downloading the Koinal app from the App Store and they can currently take advantage of a special promotion and get 10 USDT for free to use on their first trade when they complete and pass their KYC verification process. They can start trading with as little as $20, as Koinal’s minimum limits have also been reduced.
According to Anil Oncu, CEO, SG Veteris: “Buying crypto can be a daunting process for new investors, and we want to make it as easy as possible for those drawn to crypto investing while prices are still down, and for those ready to start investing or adding to their balances as the market starts to pick up again. Apple Pay is a very popular and familiar app that provides another option to buy crypto quickly, seamlessly and securely.”
Koinal has also been taken to a new level with a raft of other new features to improve functionality and help its customers across the world to manage their coins easily, in one place. Its’ revamped design means it offers one of the smoothest and most user-friendly experiences on the market and it now acts as a one-stop-shop allowing users to:
- Hold and store crypto assets securely when they buy them and manage their coin balances in Koinal
- Sell cryptocurrency and exchange their coins to fiat
- Withdraw cryptocurrency and send it to another wallet address
- Deposit cryptocurrency and transfer from other wallets
- Buy crypto with fiat (through credit/debit cards, bank transfer or Apple Pay)
Koinal is a reliable, well-established platform with a long track record, allowing customers to carry out instant and real-time transactions, and accepts most cards across 150+ countries.
Anil Oncu adds: “Our market leading customer service team makes Koinal particularly popular amongst new and novice investors because they have access to 24/7 support which provides fast responses and can hold their hands through the whole process. We also have a strong focus on security with state of the art encryption technology and one of the most sophisticated fraud prevention measures on the market.”
Buy crypto with Apple Pay on Koinal
Notes to Editors
Founded in 2016, SG Veteris is a global cryptocurrency-based fintech services group, which is headquartered in London and has offices across five countries (UK, Bulgaria, Estonia, Lithuania and Turkey).
It provides secure, fast and reliable cryptocurrency-based financial solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes, to make cryptocurrency easy to access and use. Its brands include:
- Koinal: a global crypto trading platform which provides a fast, easy and secure way to instantly buy, sell, deposit or withdraw the most popular cryptocurrencies 24/7 through credit and debit cards, bank transfers and Apple Pay. (www.koinal.io)
- Bitpace: a trading and payment gateway which provides businesses with a leading ecommerce tool to accept instant payments in a range of cryptocurrencies for their products and services, offering the best and biggest alternative to Fiat payment methods. (www.bitpace.com)
- OTC Trading: a discreet, personal, one-to-one, over the counter service for institutions and individuals wanting to trade high cryptocurrency volumes (over £100k), supporting 100+ coins and comprehensive coverage in over 100 countries. (www.sgveteris.com/otc-services)
For further information please contact:
Head of PR + Communications
0777 550 5176@NewsNovumpr