Boomi benoemt Mark Fields tot lid van de raad van bestuur
- Na onlangs Larry Quinlan, voormalig CIO van Deloitte, te hebben benoemd tot lid van de raad van bestuur, voegt Boomi de voormalige CEO van Ford Motor Company toe, die 30 jaar ervaring heeft met het stimuleren van innovatie en bedrijfstransformatie-initiatieven bij openbare bedrijven van meerdere miljarden dollars en particuliere, door aandelen gesteunde technologieorganisaties
- Fields is momenteel senior-adviseur van TPG Capital en heeft zitting in meerdere besturen, zoals Hertz en Qualcomm
- Als een bewezen adviseur zal Fields Boomi helpen bij zijn volgende groeifase, gedreven door de recente lancering als een op zichzelf staand bedrijf ondersteund door vooraanstaande private equity-bedrijven, Francisco Partners en TPG, in een transactie van $ 4 miljard
CHESTERBROOK, Pa.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Boomi™, de leider op het gebied van intelligente connectiviteit en automatisering, heeft vandaag de benoeming aangekondigd van voormalig CEO van Ford Motor Company Mark Fields als onafhankelijk, niet-uitvoerend lid van de raad van bestuur.
Dit persbericht bevat multimedia. Bekijk de volledige release hier: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220919005019/en/
Boomi Appoints Mark Fields to Its Board of Directors
- After recently appointing to its board Larry Quinlan, former CIO of Deloitte, Boomi adds former CEO of Ford Motor Company who brings 30 years of experience driving innovation and business transformation initiatives across multi-billion-dollar public companies and private, equity-backed technology organizations
- Fields currently serves as a senior advisor to TPG Capital, and sits on multiple boards, such as Hertz and Qualcomm
- As a proven advisor, Fields will help guide Boomi in its next phase of growth, driven by its recent launch as a stand-alone company backed by premier private equity firms, Francisco Partners and TPG, in a $4 billion transaction
CHESTERBROOK, Pa.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Boomi™, the intelligent connectivity and automation leader, today announced the appointment of former CEO of Ford Motor Company Mark Fields as an independent, non-executive member of its Board of Directors.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220919005019/en/
Boomi Appoints Mark Fields to Board of Directors (Graphic: Business Wire)
“As Boomi continues its rapid growth, we’re excited to attract sought-after leaders to join our mission to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere,” said David Meredith, CEO at Boomi. “Mark’s exceptional track record as a leader, advisor and visionary — coupled with our award-winning technology and innovation — helps position Boomi to deliver superior outcomes for even more customers.”
As former CEO of Ford Motor Company, Fields brings three decades of experience driving innovation and business transformation initiatives across multi-billion-dollar public companies, as well as private equity-backed technology organizations. Most recently, he served as Interim CEO of Hertz, and currently sits on the boards of Hertz, Qualcomm, Tanium, and Planview. As a senior advisor to TPG Capital, Fields holds an economics degree from Rutgers University and an MBA from Harvard Graduate School of Business.
“From continuing supply chain issues to the exponential rise of business applications and data, we’re seeing increasing demand for integration and intelligent automation,” said Fields. “Boomi has a unique, unmatched ability to solve the most complex business challenges of our time, and I’m excited to join this team on their growth journey.”
Fields’ announcement quickly follows former Deloitte CIO Larry Quinlan’s appointment to Boomi’s Board of Directors, bringing more than 60 years of combined experience leading technology strategy and operations across Fortune 500 companies and high-growth technology organizations. As proven advisors, Quinlan and Fields will help guide Boomi in its next phase, driven by its recent launch as a stand-alone company backed by premier private equity firms, Francisco Partners and TPG, in a $4 billion transaction.
Named one of America’s fastest-growing private companies on the Inc. 5000 2022 list, Boomi recently set the industry record for largest customer base among integration platform vendors, added world-class leaders, and continues to expand its global footprint.
Boomi celebrates numerous awards for product excellence and culture, including a listing as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, two Comparably awards for Best CEOs for Diversity and Best Company for Career Growth, and two international Stevie® Awards for Company of the Year and Product Innovation, among others.
Boomi has been positioned as a Leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (EiPaaS) for eight consecutive years.
As a category-leading, global software as a service (SaaS) company, Boomi touts a growing user community of over 100,000 members, and one of the largest arrays of global systems integrators (GSIs) in the integration platform as a service (iPaaS) space. The company boasts a worldwide network of approximately 800 partners, including Accenture, Deloitte, SAP, and Snowflake; and partners with the largest hyperscaler cloud service providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google, and Microsoft, among others. As enterprise demand for digital connectivity, integration, and intelligent automation solutions continues to grow, Boomi continues to scale rapidly.
- Learn more about the Boomi AtomSphere Platform
- Check out open roles at Boomi
- Explore the Boomiverse Community
- Follow Boomi on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Eric Thoo, Keith Guttridge, Bindi Bhullar, Shameen Pillai, Abhishek Singh, September 29, 2021
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Note: Boomi was recognized as Dell Boomi from 2014 to 2019.
Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. The pioneer of cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS), and now a category-leading, global software as a service (SaaS) company, Boomi touts the largest customer base among integration platform vendors and a worldwide network of approximately 800 partners – including Accenture, Capgemini, Deloitte, SAP, Snowflake, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Microsoft. Global organizations turn to Boomi’s award-winning platform to discover, manage, and orchestrate data, while connecting applications, processes, and people for better, faster outcomes. For more information, visit http://www.boomi.com.
© 2022 Boomi, LP. Boomi, the ‘B’ logo, Boomiverse, and AtomSphere are trademarks of Boomi, LP or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All rights reserved. Other names or marks may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220919005019/en/
Global Corporate Communications