Out-of-the-box klantenserviceplatform dat speciaal is ontwikkeld om de klantreis in de detailhandel te verenigen
- Vierde in een reeks van Talkdesk Experience Clouds die van de grond af zijn ontwikkeld om klantervaringsinnovatie te leveren voor branchespecifieke bedrijfsbehoeften
- Helpt retailers om merkloyaliteit en klantwaarde te stimuleren door een betere manier te bieden om contact te maken met, voor hun klanten te zorgen en hen beter te leren kennen
- Bezoek Talkdesk op Forrester CX North America, 7-9 juni in Nashville, of Shoptalk Europe, 6-8 juni in Londen, voor meer informatie over Talkdesk Retail Experience Cloud
LONDEN–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Talkdesk®, Inc., een wereldwijde leider in cloudcontactcenters voor door klanten geobsedeerde bedrijven, heeft vandaag Talkdesk Retail Experience Cloud™ geïntroduceerd, de AI-aangedreven klantenserviceoplossing die speciaal is gemaakt voor retailers. Het uniek ontworpen platform verenigt de klantreis via fysieke en digitale kanalen om merken te helpen klanten te ontmoeten, waar ze ook zijn. Vooraf geconfigureerde retail-workflows en -scripts zorgen ervoor dat aan elk gesprek waarde wordt toegevoegd, terwijl ‘retail vloeiend’, vooraf getrainde AI de snelheid naar de oplossing versnelt.
Talkdesk Introduces New Industry-Specific Solution: Talkdesk Retail Experience Cloud
Out-of-the-box customer service platform purpose built to unify the retail customer journey
- Fourth in a series of Talkdesk Experience Clouds engineered from the ground up to deliver customer experience innovation for industry-specific business needs
- Helps retailers drive brand loyalty and customer lifetime value by providing a better way to connect with, care for, and know their customers
- Visit Talkdesk at Forrester CX North America, June 7-9 in Nashville, or Shoptalk Europe, June 6-8 in London, to learn more about Talkdesk Retail Experience Cloud
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Talkdesk®, Inc., a global cloud contact centre leader for customer-obsessed companies, today introduced Talkdesk Retail Experience Cloud™, the AI-powered customer service solution specifically made for retailers. The uniquely designed platform unifies the customer journey across physical and digital channels to help brands meet customers wherever they are. Pre-configured retail workflows and scripts ensure value is added to every conversation, while “retail fluent,” pre-trained AI accelerates speed to resolution.
Talkdesk Research™ underscores the strategic, growth-driving role of customer service in retail. Recent global surveys show that the ability to resolve customer service issues on first contact has become the number one driver of customer loyalty. Other studies show that 72% of shoppers say their preferred channel varies by context, and 86% of retail CX leaders say customer relationship growth will be an agent KPI within the next few years. Designed based on extensive industry research and expertise, Talkdesk Retail Experience Cloud offers a broad range of benefits for retailers, their customers, and their workforces.
- Drives customer lifetime value and loyalty: Equips teams with tools to deepen customer connections, increase sales, and build brand love through every conversation.
- Maximizes the tech stack and reduces costs: Improves time-to-value with a platform that is easy to set up, maintain, and monitor; out-of-the-box integrations offer simple-to-build connections.
- Enhances real-time reporting and visibility: Provides proactive real-time reports, dashboards, and insights from the customer service platform to all functions of an organisation.
- Accelerates speed to resolution: Allows customers to connect with organisations in the place, time, or device of their choice, or self-serve through voice and digital channels that are pre-trained to address common retail CX use cases.
- Boosts NPS and CSAT across all channels: Smart, contextual, priority routing pairs customers with customer service representatives who can best assist them – whether the agent is in the contact centre, in-store, or someone from another department.
- Reduces customer effort and frustrations: Leverages real-time analytics to identify the reasons behind customer inquiries and combines that insight with proactive communication and automation tools that anticipate customer needs.
- Reduces training, on-boarding, and turnover: Enables teams to fuel customer growth quickly with AI-powered tools, such as pre-configured retail workflows, scripts, next best actions, access into customers’ digital shopping carts, and more.
- Improves productivity and collaboration: Equips digital and in-store associates with customer interaction history, order details, and all conversations (voice, video, co-browse, social media, messaging, and email) via a single unified interface.
- Optimises and empowers the workforce: Gives teams personalised improvement opportunities for enhancing service quality, consistency, after-call work, and compliance – all based on customer feedback, transcripts, and KPIs.
Talkdesk Retail Experience Cloud joins a growing roster of Talkdesk industry-specific contact centre innovations introduced by the company in recent months. Learn more about Talkdesk CX offerings for retail at Forrester CX North America, June 7-9 in Nashville, or Shoptalk Europe, June 6-8 in London.
“The art of good retailing has never been more challenging. The number of exceptions requiring customer service is increasing and becoming more complex. Some customers prefer speaking to a live person, others want to chat, video, email, or text when they need assistance,” said Steve Rowen, managing partner, Retail Systems Research. “Retailers must meet their customers where they are when it comes to customer service, and technologies like the Talkdesk Retail Experience Cloud enable them to do so.”
“As a global leader in next generation CX, we pride ourselves in supporting retailers worldwide with the best CX talent, digital tools, and consultative services,” said Paulo Silva, senior vice president of client solutions, Alorica. “The Talkdesk Retail Experience Cloud will be instrumental for us in continuing to serve our customers with the best technology available.”
“Few people contact customer service because they’re happy, yet every service interaction should result in happy customers. This means every conversation is an opportunity to take customers on a happy path,” said Shannon Flanagan, vice president of retail and consumer goods, Talkdesk. “With Talkdesk Retail Experience Cloud, retailers can easily create that journey – whether that’s providing self-service options that actually work, equipping service associates with tools to deepen customer relationships, or using the gold mine of customer service data to ensure an exceptional experience.”
- Sign up to attend the June 16 Talkdesk webinar with Retail Systems Research on “Driving growth through great customer service: The lost art”
- See Talkdesk as a Leader by Gartner in the 2021 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and other recent awards and recognition
- Talkdesk Community: https://www.talkdesk.com/customer-community
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk® is a global cloud contact centre leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our automation-first customer experience solutions optimise our customers’ most critical customer service processes. Our speed of innovation, vertical expertise, and global footprint reflect our commitment to ensuring that businesses can deliver better experiences across any industry and through any channel, resulting in higher customer satisfaction and accelerated business outcomes.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.