HAMILTON, Bermuda–(BUSINESS WIRE)– De Bermuda Business Development Agency (BDA) moedigt het publiek aan om zich nu te registreren voor de Bermuda Virtual Tech Summit 2021 die morgen, woensdag 13 oktober, begint.
Dit persbericht bevat multimedia. Bekijk de volledige release hier: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211012005845/en/
De top van dit jaar – gecentreerd rond het thema Transforming the Digital Landscape – biedt een spannend programma van tot nadenken stemmende panels met wereldwijde techleiders.
David Hart, BDA CEO zei: “Namens de BDA zijn we trots om dit driedaagse evenement aan te bieden met 79 sprekers in 23 panels. Drieënzestig lokale en internationale bedrijven nemen deel, samen met 12 BDA-sponsors en partners die het evenement helpen plaatsvinden. Boeiende, geavanceerde technische onderwerpen zoals: gedecentraliseerde financiën, niet-vervangbare tokens, digitale identiteit en de transformatie van waarde-uitwisseling zullen worden besproken, evenals hoe Bermuda het innovatieve platform voor uw technologiebedrijf kan zijn.”
Bermuda Virtual Tech Summit 2021 Kicks Off Tomorrow
HAMILTON, Bermuda–(BUSINESS WIRE)– The Bermuda Business Development Agency (BDA) encourages the public to register now for its Bermuda Virtual Tech Summit 2021 beginning tomorrow, Wednesday, October 13.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211012005845/en/
BDA CEO David Hart (Photo: Business Wire)
This year’s summit – centered around the theme Transforming the Digital Landscape – offers an exciting schedule of thought-provoking panels featuring global tech leaders.
David Hart, BDA CEO said, “On behalf of the BDA, we are proud to offer this three-day event featuring 79 speakers across 23 panels. Sixty-three local and international companies are participating, along with 12 BDA sponsors and partners who are helping the event to take place. Engaging, cutting-edge tech topics such as: decentralised finance, non-fungible tokens, digital identity and the transformation of value exchange will be discussed, as well as how Bermuda can be the innovative platform for your tech business.”
The final agenda is available via the BDA website – a selection of highlighted panels includes:
- “The Transformation of Value Exchange” featuring Sheila Warren, Deputy Head, Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Network; Executive Committee, World Economic Forum; Dante Disparte, Chief Strategy Officer and Head of Global Policy, Circle; Moad Fahmi, Senior Advisor, FinTech, Bermuda Monetary Authority; Eric Kryski, Co-Founder, Bidali; and Joseph Seibert, Group Managing Director/Senior VP, Digital Asset Banking, Signature Bank
- “Risk vs. Reward — The Potential Transformative Power of Decentralised Finance” featuring Natalie Neto, Partner, Walkers; Philippe Bekhazi, Founder and CEO, XBTO Group and StableHouse; Jordan Momtazi, Core Contributor (ex-COO), Synthetix; Denis Pitcher, CEO/Chief Architect, resPartner Ltd., Independent Non-Executive Director, Bittrex Global, and Fintech Strategic Advisor to the Premier and Office of FinTech, Government of Bermuda; and Ajit Tripathi, Head of Institutional Business, Aave
- “Cutting-Edge Innovation in Bermuda” featuring Vanessa Williams, Chief Compliance Officer, CrossTower; Sandra DeSilva, CEO & Chief Architect, Nova; Nina Kilbride, Founder, Mothership; and Simone Smith-Bean, Member, BDA FinTech Legal & Regulatory Committee, Managing Director, Smith Bean & Co.
- “Digital Identity — Fundamental to the Transformation of Financial Services” featuring Stan Stalnaker, Chair, Bermuda Global Fintech Advisory Board; Founding Director and Chief Strategy Officer for Hub Culture/Ven/Ultra/AQUA Travel; Alex McD White, Privacy Commissioner, Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Bermuda; Justin Newton, CEO, Netki, Inc.; Bruce Silcoff, CEO & Co-Founder, Shyft; and Lucy Yang, Community Director, Covid Credentials Initiative
- “Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) — Hyped-Up Fad or Revolutionary Shift?” featuring Michael Casey, Chief Content Officer, CoinDesk. Panelists include Kevin Abosch, NFT & Crypto Artist; Lucia Gallardo, Founder & CEO, Emerge; and Vinay Gupta, Founder & CEO, Mattereum, and Author of The Future of Stuff.
Mr. Hart said, “Aggregating this calibre of participants is possible due to our hard-working BDA staff and the support of our sponsors and partners, who the BDA graciously thanks for their engagement. This includes Appleby, Bespoke Analytics, Bittrex Global, Circle, and Walkers as platinum sponsors; 24 Exchange as gold sponsors; Carey Olsen, StableHouse, Westham Trade Company and XBTO as silver sponsors, Global Blockchain Business Council as content partner and Goslings as spirits partner.”
The BDA encourages direct investment and helps companies start up, relocate, or expand their operations in our premier jurisdiction. An independent, public-private partnership, we connect you to industry professionals, regulatory officials, and key contacts in the Bermuda government to assist domicile decisions.
Stuart Roberts, Director of Communications & PR
firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 441 292 7774