NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Business Wire announces the newest episode of BizWireTV Accelerator Report, part of their BizWireTV news-show series. Now available onwww.BusinessWire.com, the show serves as a preview of upcoming IPOs, scheduled earnings announcements, recent funding announcements, and trends to watch in the upcoming week.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151109005116/en/
This week’s episode features:
- Local Motors debuts LM3D, the world’s first 3D-printed car series. Tweet this!
- Cybersecurity firm iboss raises $35 million in Series A funding. Tweet this!
- Solar software developer Sighten closes $3.5 million in funding from Obvious Ventures. Tweet this!
- Monclarity secures $5 million in seed funding; launches brain training app. Tweet this!
- The Container Store launches “Holiday Hugs” program. Tweet this!
- Sears and Macy’s both partner with Make-A-Wish to grant wishes to children. Tweet this!
Plus, a preview of some upcoming market moving events such as the Import and Export Price Index, bank closures for Veteran’s Day, Initial Jobless Claims, Producer Price Index, retail sales, business inventories, and Index of Consumer Sentiment.
The weekly schedule for BizWireTV episodes:
BizWireTV: Friday at 6:00 am ET
BizWireTV Accelerator Report: Sunday at 3:00 pm ET
Click here to share this week’s BizWireTV’s Accelerator Report on Twitter: http://ctt.ec/544Ui
About Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure. Investor relations, public relations, public policy and marketing professionals rely on Business Wire to accurately distribute market-moving news and multimedia, host online newsrooms and IR websites, build content marketing platforms, generate social engagements and provide audience analysis that improves interaction with specified target markets. Founded in 1961, Business Wire is a trusted source for news organizations, journalists, investment professionals and regulatory authorities, delivering news directly into editorial systems and leading online news sources via its multi-patented simultaneous NX Network. Business Wire has 32 offices worldwide to securely meet the varying needs of communications professionals and news consumers.
Scott Fedonchik, 212-752-9600