TOKYO–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Konica Minolta, Inc. onthult twee nieuwe textielprinters van het scantype voor zeer snelle en mediumsnelle prints: Nassenger 10 en Nassenger 8. Het bedrijf stelt de printers in november tentoon in Milaan op de internationale expo voor textielwerktuigen ITMA 2015. Voorafgaand aan de expo demonstreert Konica Minolta in september zijn Nassenger 10 bij zijn in Italië gevestigde dochteronderneming.
Konica Minolta breidt met de zeer snelle Nassenger 10 en de Nassenger 8 voor gemiddelde snelheid zijn lijn van textielprinters voor scherpe afdrukken en grote productiviteit uit. Dankzij de toevoeging van de twee nieuwe modellen hebben klanten een grotere keuze bij het selecteren van een model dat het beste pas bij hun bedrijf, productievolume en budget.
Nassenger 10 and Nassenger 8, Konica Minolta’s High-Resolution Inkjet Textile Printers with Improved Performance to Be Unveiled at an International Exhibition, ITMA 2015
TOKYO–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Konica Minolta, Inc. (Konica Minolta) (TOKYO: 4902) (ISIN: JP3300600008) will unveil two new scan-type high-and medium-speed inkjet textile printers, Nassenger 10 and Nassenger 8, at an international textile machinery exhibition, ITMA 2015 (Milan, Italy) in November 2015. Prior to the exhibition, Konica Minolta will give demonstrations of Nassenger 10 to customers at its sales subsidiary in Italy, starting from September 2015.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150811005471/en/
Konica Minolta will launch the Nassenger 10 high-speed printer and the Nassenger 8 medium-speed printer in succession to extend its lineup of high-resolution, high-productivity inkjet textile printers. The addition of these two new models will allow customers to choose, from a wider range of options, the model best suited to the scale of their business, production volume, and budget, thus contributing to the success of their business.
Features of each model
- With high productivity, this model is ideal for customers who require high-volume printing as well as higher-quality reproduction of images. With a print speed of 580 m 2/hour, this model can replace a conventional flat screen printing machine. *1
- Various printing modes include high productivity mode (580–310 m 2/hour), high image quality mode, and high density/ high color penetration mode.
- Capable of meeting a variety of printing needs ranging from sample printing to low-volume printing, this model is the best choice for customers who require medium-volume printing. With a print speed of 240 m 2/hour, this model ensures high productivity and is an ideal successor to a conventional inkjet textile printer which visionary customers have been using.
- Various printing modes include high productivity mode (240 m 2/hour), high image quality mode, and high density/ high color penetration mode.
Features common to both models
- These models are equipped with newly-developed inkjet printheads, which is also used in the highest-end model, Nassenger SP-1. With the adjustable ink droplet size (large, medium, and small), coupled with the combination of Konica Minolta’s proprietary dark- and light-colored inks, these models are capable of higher-quality reproduction of color gradients and thin lines as well as fine, repetitive geometric patterns that are difficult to reproduce on conventional textile printers.
- While printing of some designs is likely to cause problems such as streaking and uneven image density, Konica Minolta’s state-of-the-art image processing technology in these models minimizes such problems and reduces defective prints. The models are also easy to maintain thanks to advanced functions for reducing troubles likely to cause downtime such as: network-based remote access; notification of the printer status by email; automatic detection of fabric wrinkles; prevention of fabric from colliding with the printhead carriage; and automatic printhead maintenance.
- The models ship with 8 colors (CMYK + 2 special colors + 2 light colors), with another color offered as an option, and use Konica Minolta’s own colorful disperse dye ink *2 and reactive ink *3. The reactive ink meets the criteria of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) *4.
- The models employ an easy-to-use touch panel and user interface.
Inkjet textile printers are steadily penetrating the market backed by recent improvements of printhead functionality, ink quality, and printer performance, as well as the unique capabilities of digital printing, namely: (1) on-demand printing, (2) plateless printing and design flexibility, and (3) greater environment friendliness resulting from the reduction of effluent and use of fuels.
With its brand proposition “Giving Shape to Ideas,” Konica Minolta remains committed to innovations in the manufacturing process in the textile printing market by offering higher performance products, and to helping customers enhance their corporate value, while joining the global effort to reduce environmental threats.
*Demonstration of Nassenger 10
Konica Minolta will set up a demonstration room in Konica Minolta IJ Textile Europe, a sales subsidiary established in Como, Milan, the center of the textile printing industry in Europe, to give demonstrations of Nassenger 10 for prospective customers starting from September 2015.
ITMA is the largest textile machinery exhibition in the world, held every four years. ITMA 2015 will be held from November 12 to 19 in Fiera Milan (Rho), where Konica Minolta will showcase Nassenger 10 and Nassenger 8 at its booth C108 in Hall 18.
*1: Flat screen printing is an automatic screen printing method which uses a separate flat screen made for each color in the pattern. Screens are set in line and the pattern is printed on the fabric as it moves forward under each screen. Though this method can use only a limited number of colors, it is better suited to mass production than manual screen printing.
*2: This ink is most suitable for fabrics made of artificial fibers such as polyester.
*3: This ink is most suitable for fabrics made of plant fibers such as cotton and rayon.
*4: GOTS is a global standard for textiles made from organic fibers, and regulates the chemicals used throughout the production process from raw cotton to finished products. The GOTS certification is given to products and dyes that meet comprehensive criteria, both environmental and social, set by GOTS.
For more information