PHOENIX–(BUSINESS WIRE)– To support the increased proliferation of digital technology initiatives in the enterprise,
Axway (Paris:AXW) (Euronext : AXW.PA), a market leader in governing the flow of data, today introduced the Axway IT OpsVision Suite. The new set of solutions helps organizations enhance IT operations management in today’s business landscape dominated by digital and cloud technologies.
Cloud, social, mobile and other digital technologies are disrupting organizations and established business models. A survey of 1,800 global business and IT decision-makers, conducted by Pierre Audoin Consultants (PAC/CXP), a leading market research and consulting firm for the software, IT services, and digital transformation industry, in 2014, revealed the following:
- 67% of respondents recognized digital as a key enabler in improving customer understanding
- 59% of the audience considered digital important and very important in improving the digital customer experience
- 52% of respondents considered digital important and very important in building new business models
- 47% of respondents recognized agility and innovation as a big challenge in adapting to rapidly changing market conditions
This new digital business landscape, in which customers expect an organization’s services to be available 24/7, creates IT management and integration challenges. With the Axway IT OpsVision Suite, IT professionals are able to help their organizations capitalize on the benefits of digital technologies by gaining a 360 degree view into daily operational activities aligned with the business priorities and impacts, and as a complementary value to govern the flow of data.
The Axway IT OpsVision suite combines Automator, an Axway product, with WideVision and OmniVision – two technologies that Axway integrated into its set of product offerings as a result of its acquisition of Systar, a company specializing in operational intelligence software. Axway IT OpsVision enables organizations to:
- Execute and Orchestrate IT and Business Processes: By providing REST APIs to synchronize customers’ legacy and private clouds, Axway IT OpsVision enables increased interoperability and aligns automation with digital business strategies.
- Gain Real-time Visibility into the Services Provided to Business: By continuously assessing global service operations and potential SLA impacts, IT OpsVision improves communication between IT and business teams, detects, and remedies service degradations before problems occur.
- Optimize Resource Management: By helping organizations take inventory of their resources at hand, Axway IT OpsVision enables organizations to manage operational demand in a cost-efficient way and better plan their underlying IT infrastructures.
“In order to eliminate manual labor and automate IT operations management in a meaningful way, organizations need to take a foundational approach to the modernization of their IT platforms,” said Mathieu Poujol, principal consultant of cyber security and cloud, CXP/PAC. “The digital agenda is changing IT operations management, which has become closer than ever before to core business issues.”
The Axway IT OpsVision suite is a complementary set of products to the Axway 5 Suite, Axway’s flagship portfolio of products that leverages proven technologies such as API Management, B2B/EDI, MFT and Operational Intelligence to offer control, governance and optimization of the flow of data across the enterprise and beyond the edge of the enterprise.
“Organizations of all sizes and across all industries are scrambling to embrace the digital business model, creating significant IT challenges,” said Jeanine Banks, executive vice president, global products and solutions, Axway. “With Axway IT OpsVision, IT departments can gain a real-time, comprehensive view into their organizations’ daily operations to assist with digital business transformation. As a result, IT and line-of-business executives are able to form a united front to fully embrace the benefits that it offers.”
To access the full white paper on IT Operations Management, please visit here.
Follow Axway on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Axway
Read the Axway Blog
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA), a market leader in governing the flow of data, is a global software company with more than 11,000 public- and private-sector customers in 100 countries.
For more than a decade, Axway has empowered leading organizations around the world with proven solutions that help manage business-critical interactions through the exchange of data flowing across the enterprise, among B2B communities, cloud and mobile devices. Our award-winning solutions span business-to-business integration, managed file transfer, operational intelligence, API and identity management, and email security– offered on premise and in the Cloud with professional and managed services.
Axway is registered in France with headquarters in the United States and offices in 19 countries. www.axway.com
About Axway 5 Suite
Axway 5 Suite offers control and optimization of the flow of data through integration, visibility, policy, security and reliability to govern business-to-business interactions, communities, systems and data types – within and beyond the enterprise edge.