KURA ONE, Compact Cans of Japanese Sake Featuring Brands From Award-winning Sake Breweries in Japan and Overseas, Is Now Available as a Subscription Service Delivered Worldwide!
Now accepting applications for BtoB partners worldwide, who are able to purchase from 30 cans
TOKYO–(BUSINESS WIRE)– KURA ONE meticulously selects sake from brands of award-winning sake breweries in Japan and overseas and repackages them in compact and easy-to-handle 180ml/196g aluminum cans, while maintaining the quality of the sake. On January 31, the first canned sake subscription service in the world that delivers sake, along with stories about enjoying sake, directly to customers via subscription in more than 100 countries has launched online ordering. As a result of the service’s introduction in numerous media sources, it has been attracting attention in Japan.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230223006067/en/
Sake breweries from different regions also participated in the press conference. (Photo: Business Wire)
“KURA ONE Sales Commemorative Special Edition,” which is a complete set of all 21 brands to be delivered from January to June 2023, and the Assortment Box with special sake containers featuring Japanese craftsmanship are very popular.
Also, KURA ONE’s brand movie “KURA ONE TRIP.” which introduces sake breweries and their regions is now online. On February 28 (Tue.), KURA ONE begins accepting applications worldwide for BtoB partners (restaurants, sake retailers, etc.) who can place orders for as little as 30 cans.
Video of press conference in Tokyo (English version): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTTeue_Y2Ig
KURA ONE TRIP.: https://sake.japanpage.jp/en/pages/kuraone_movies
[Six new Collections. Now shipping to 100 countries around the world!]
“KURA ONE STORY. Subscription”: 3-4 cans of brands from domestic and international award-winning sake breweries delivered each month.
Price: 3,600 yen (tax not included) per month, limited to the first 2,000 slots
- “KURA ONE Sales Commemorative Special Edition”: a special complete set of 21 cans of brands from award-winning sake breweries in Japan and overseas. Price: 23,000 yen (without tax) and limited to the first 500 sets.
- “KURA ONE Glass Sake Cup Box”: includes 4 types of sake glasses of Kimoto Glassware used in famous restaurants, and 2 cans of KURA ONE. Price: 16,800 yen (without tax) and limited to the first 100 sets.
- “KURA ONE Traditional Craft Sake Cup Box”: includes 3 types of traditional craft sake vessels such as Ceramic (Shigaraki) and Porcelain (Kutani) and 2 cans of KURA ONE. Price: 7,600 yen (without tax) and limited to the first 100 sets.
- “KURA ONE Temperature Sensitive Sake Cups Box”: includes 2 mysterious sake vessels whose cherry blossom color changes depending on the sake temperature, and 2 cans of KURA ONE. Price: 5,400 yen (without tax) and limited to the first 100 sets.
- “KURA ONE Gacha Box”: an experimental box for starters. You will enjoy 2 cans of KURA ONE after they arrive. Price: 1,700 yen (without tax)
- Shipping fees and taxes not included.
Click here to purchase (on the official website):
Traditional Chinese: https://sake.japanpage.jp/zh-tw/pages/kuraone
Simplified Chinese: https://sake.japanpage.jp/zh-cn/pages/kuraone
[Now accepting applications for BtoB partners worldwide]
We are seeking BtoB sales partners to create new sake drinking scenes that integrate with the lifestyles of consumers in various parts of the world.
KURA ONE places importance on its target users and sales method. We will interview each company to make decisions based on the proposal content and their enthusiasm for the project, rather than on a first-come, first-served basis. This is not an exclusive offer for one company in one country. Currently, we have begun to conclude business negotiations with restaurants and sake retailers in Asia, Europe, and the United States.
Overview of BtoB sales partnerships / Transaction details / Privileges / How to apply (5 languages): https://sake.japanpage.jp/en/pages/kuraone_btob
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230223006067/en/
Public Relations: Tomoko Takiguchi