NetApp BlueXP vereenvoudigt hybride multi-cloud-gegevensopslag met optimalisatie van kosten en prestaties, beveiliging en flexibel verbruik – allemaal mogelijk gemaakt door geavanceerde AIOps
SAN JOSE, Californië–(BUSINESS WIRE)– NetApp® (NASDAQ: NTAP), een wereldwijd, cloud gestuurd, data centrisch softwarebedrijf, heeft vandaag de beschikbaarheid aangekondigd van NetApp BlueXP, een uniform besturingsvlak dat een eenvoudige hybride multi-cloud-ervaring biedt voor opslag- en dataservices in on-premises en cloud omgevingen.
Organisaties zijn tegenwoordig steeds vaker overgestapt op hybride multi-cloud-omgevingen om hun digitale transformatie te versnellen en groei te stimuleren, zelfs in onzekere tijden. Maar bij het beheren van deze omgevingen worden bedrijven geconfronteerd met enorme uitdagingen en inefficiënties die innovatie kunnen belemmeren. Met BlueXP leidt NetApp de weg naar een meer “geëvolueerde cloud” om kritieke operaties in on-premises en openbare clouds te vereenvoudigen en te automatiseren om organisaties te helpen de zakelijke impact te vergroten en de klantervaring te verbeteren.
Announcing NetApp BlueXP: The Unified Data Experience for the Evolved Cloud
NetApp BlueXP simplifies hybrid multicloud data storage with cost and performance optimization, security, and flexible consumption – all powered by state-of-the-art AIOps
SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– NetApp® (NASDAQ: NTAP), a global, cloud-led, data-centric software company, today announced the availability of NetApp BlueXP, a unified control plane delivering a simple hybrid multicloud experience for storage and data services across on-premises and cloud environments.
Organizations today have increasingly moved to hybrid multicloud environments to accelerate their digital transformation and drive growth, even in uncertain times. But in managing these environments, companies face daunting challenges and inefficiencies that can impede innovation. With BlueXP, NetApp is leading the way to a more “evolved cloud” to simplify and automate critical operations across on-premises and public clouds in order to help organizations drive business impact and improve customer experience.
NetApp BlueXP allows users to manage their broader hybrid multicloud data estate, including on-premises unified storage and first-party native storage with the leading public cloud providers. Offering a simple, yet powerful experience driven by AIOps, BlueXP delivers integrated, broad data service capabilities to deploy, automate, discover, manage, protect, govern and optimize data, infrastructure, and the business processes that support them – with the flexible consumption options required in today’s cloud-led environment.
“Today’s cloud environments are complex. Organizations are looking for a better cloud experience – simpler, streamlined, governed, and optimized for performance and cost across their entire hybrid multicloud environment,” said Archana Venkatraman, Research Director, Cloud Data Management, IDC. “An ‘evolved cloud’ is one of the most grounded, AI-driven, and practical approaches to cloud management as a whole – and organizations will quickly benefit from migration to operations, to FinOps, to innovation.”
“With the launch of BlueXP, NetApp is uniquely positioned to help organizations unlock the promise of the cloud by making infrastructure, applications and data true assets to their business,” said George Kurian, Chief Executive Officer at NetApp. “By taking an evolved cloud approach, customers can integrate cloud into their architecture and operations, eliminate complexity and increase their speed of innovation to deliver quickly on the business outcomes that matter most.”
NetApp BlueXP capabilities include:
- Unified Storage Management: The SaaS-delivered BlueXP global control plane gives a single point of visibility and management over wide-ranging hybrid multicloud environments. This includes the ability to manage NetApp AFF, FAS, StorageGRID, and E-Series on-premises storage, as well as the major clouds with Amazon FSx for NetApp ONTAP, Azure NetApp Files, Google Cloud Volumes Service and Cloud Volumes ONTAP, all in a single console.
- AIOps-Driven Health: Integrated AI/ML-driven automation reduces manpower demands, resource loads, and risk profile, while AI-enabled health and status monitoring not only alerts of infrastructure and workload issues, but offers proactive guidance to avoid trouble scenarios. BlueXP integrates NetApp’s leading Active IQ technology for always-on telemetry across the hybrid multicloud.
- Cyber Resilience: Unified control of data protection and security with an integrated zero-trust model. A single ransomware dashboard provides company-wide visibility into ransomware vulnerabilities with the ability to fix many issues automatically with a single click.
- Governance at a Glance: A complete view of the digital estate to monitor compliance and permissions. The AI/ML capability audits both user and data level activity, immediately detecting anomalies and taking prescribed actions.
- Seamless Mobility: Integrated data movers allow for copying, syncing, tiering, and caching data across all major clouds and the data center as easily as “drag and drop.” Integrated security and efficiencies ensure data is protected in transit and stored on the lower-cost storage tier possible.
- Flexible Consumption: BlueXP allows customers to only pay for the capabilities they need, billed on usage. A Digital Wallet allows for licenses for data services to be easily interchanged as an enterprise’s needs change. NetApp Keystone, the leading Storage-as-a-Service (STaaS) offering, is integrated into BlueXP to allow customers to manage their consumption-based data center storage side by side with their cloud storage.
“OpenText serves the majority of the Fortune 100 companies as customers, delivering enterprise-grade, cloud-native solutions and information management software that helps power their businesses,” said Mark J. Barrenechea, CEO and CTO, OpenText. “We are investing in centralizing systems to reduce complexity. As we help organizations move to the cloud, we are leveraging NetApp’s portfolio to actively monitor and manage our hybrid multicloud environment with a unified control plane, allowing us to efficiently onboard new customers to their cloud of choice in one seamless experience.”
NetApp BlueXP is the preferred method to manage NetApp ONTAP, NetApp’s industry-leading data management software, both in the cloud and on-premises. The latest release of ONTAP, announced today, contains over twenty major innovations including a new tamper-proof snapshot feature and integrated AIOps-driven anti-ransomware protection, making ONTAP the leading option for secure data storage. In addition, an expansion of NetApp’s innovative unified multi-protocol technology allows simultaneous NAS file and S3 object access to the same data, increasing the flexibility of ONTAP as a repository for massive data lakes used for today’s modern AI/ML pipelines.
Learn more about BlueXP and sign up for a free trial here.
- NetApp BlueXP
- Evolved Cloud
- Blog: The evolved cloud—A better hybrid multicloud experience
- Blog: Meet NetApp BlueXP
- Blog: Proactive ransomware protection – automated with ONTAP
- Press Release: NetApp Delivers Portfolio Innovations to Address Skyrocketing Energy Costs, Heightened Sustainability Goals for Global Organizations
- NetApp Keystone STaaS
NetApp is a global, cloud-led, data-centric software company that empowers organizations to lead with data in the age of accelerated digital transformation. The company provides systems, software and cloud services that enable them to run their applications optimally from data center to cloud, whether they are developing in the cloud, moving to the cloud, or creating their own cloudlike experiences on premises. With solutions that perform across diverse environments, NetApp helps organizations build their own data fabric and securely deliver the right data, services, and applications to the right people—anytime, anywhere. Learn more at www.netapp.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
NETAPP, the NETAPP logo, and the marks listed at www.netapp.com/TM are trademarks of NetApp, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.